Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing #9


Today I explored the wonderful world of Wordle. This neat little website is a text generator. All you have to do is insert the text you want to use into the box and hit “GO”. The generator automatically arranges the words in an abstract-like design. You can actually go back and change color schemes, layout, and even font.

I believe that this generator could potentially be used in the classroom to help students who learn visually remember key words and phrases. Also, I believe you could make posters to put up in the classroom as a visual aid. Either way, this site has potential so check it out along with some of the examples below.





1 comment:

  1. I love the tools you've created! I think it's a really great idea to use Wordle to create key words in whatever subject area or topic you're covering!

    ReplyDelete