Here we go, one last time *tears*
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I absolutely loved the Animoto and the Mashups! They were lots of fun and not even the slightest bit difficult.
- How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals?
To be honest, it hasn't. But that is ONLY because you were already preaching to the choir. I absolutely love learning and always have! I will just keep on keeping on, but I thank you all for the encouragement to keep learning. I shant be discouraged by becoming complacent in my knowledge :)
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised to learn that I am not as technologically deficient as I had previously thought. Oh, don't get me wrong--I'm still pretty bad. But I have gained some confidence that I can learn to use technology with just a tad bit of practice.
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I found this program to be too general. It would be nice to have more specific grade level oriented classes.
- How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher?
I will thankfully be more capable at utilizing technological resources. However, only when apprrpiate. To be honest I beleive that when it comes to a literature class the novels come first. you must read them. It simply will not do to replace the novel in my classroom.
- How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.
I will be keeping up with my RSS feeds! It's just so gosh darn simple how could I not?
That's all for this semsester! Keep up the good work everyone!
Happy Blogging,
Adriana Victoria <3
No comments:
Post a Comment