Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thing #20

"Ohhhh Yooo-Whooo!" Just kidding. What I meant to say was "Ohhhh Youtube!"

Well I'd be highly surprised if you didn't know what youtube is. I often refer to it as "thebomb.com" because where else can I watch senseless videos that waste my brain's space in such an amusing manner. But, as is always the subject for this blog, how can I apply this site to education?


Well......there a probably a million and a half tutorials on youtube and a lot of them are pretty gosh darn good. So, students could definitely search for videos to help them in nearly any subject area. The only thing I really can't stand about youtube is shoddy work. You know what I'm talking about, when the picture is all pixilated and it looks like video game graphics from the 70's. But I really do love youtube, and when I first saw the subject for this blog I immediately thought of the perfect video. So go ahead and take a looksy!

"Besides it's absolutely free!"

No comments:

Post a Comment