Livebinders are a great tool and I love the idea behind them. I love having all of my information and resources stored in a way that is accessible from nearly anywhere.I would use a tool like this to allow my students to have unlimited access to the resources inside the binders. They could review material on their own time and even practice concepts. I really do think this is a great idea. However, I hate this site. No offense to the site makers, and I certainly do not wish to start up a large brouhaha. However, I have tried to create a nice binder but I am unable to view or navigate it in an efficient and effective manner.
I must say it is quite disappointing. But, it is likely that this is simply not my forte and not at all the fault of anyone else.
If I did possess the needed prowess to create functional binders I would Have them labeled efficiently. As an English major I find a lot of useful resources that I need to keep organized. Because of the wealth of information out there I would categorize my binders according to:
1. Grammar
2. Language and Devices
3. Literature and Genre
I think these would be a good start to collecting numerous resources but also keeping them separate and easy to locate. Also I would implement the use of tags.
If you would still like to see my failed attempt at making a binder the link is posted below.
Better Luck Next Time!
Language and Grammar
No comments:
Post a Comment