Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thing #19

So, this time I around I will give you my take on online communities.

An online community is similar to social networking, but it has a very specific purpose or topic. For instance TeacherPop! is a community of teachers and future teachers on the web. I am now a member of this community, and I think it's pretty great. You can post questions and start discussions that other members can comment on. It's an excellent way for people with similar interests and concerns to communicate and learn from each other.

I also investigated the Bake Space community and now that my tummy is rumbling I know that I will be back to learn more and hopefully gain about 69 pounds from eating delicious goodness.

I highly recommend you guys check out these sites or go find some that interest you. They're a lot of fun, and with Christmas Break coming up you're bound to have more free time on your hands.

Leave a comment & let me know what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment